All participants must check-in at the “Spartans WILL. SERVE” kick-off event. The event is in B115 Wells Hall. ALL transportation will depart from Wells Hall and you must check-in to find out which bus is designated for your project. A bag lunch and Service Day t-shirt will be provided to all participants.
GRAND RAPIDS PROJECT PARTICIPANTS ONLY - Schedule for the Day (subject to change)
7:15 a.m. – REGISTRATION
7:30 a.m. – T-Shirts | Lunches
7:45 a.m. – Depart Wells
4:00 p.m. – Volunteer opportunities conclude | Return to campus
***All PARTICIPANTS MUST GO THROUGH THE PROCESS BELOW***
Habitat Registration Steps
If you already have a Hub account, you are done! Just wait for the Habitat staff to register you for your volunteer event. If you need to create a Hub account, follow the steps below.
1. Go to Volunteer Hub (https://kentcountyhabitat.volunteerhub.com) and click “register” to create a username/password on Hub.
2. Group membership: No need to select anything. Just click “next”
3. User registration: Complete the required fields and click “next”
4. User registration confirmation: review and confirm all the information and click “next”
5. That’s it! You DO NOT need to sign up for a volunteer shift. Habitat staff will sign you up for your reserved date with your group.
Once Habitat staff signs you up for your shift, you will automatically receive a confirmation email containing information on your volunteer event. Three days before your volunteer date, you will receive an additional email reminder which will include where to park, what to wear, etc.
Should you have any complications registering on Volunteer Hub, please contact Sarah at email@example.com or 616-588-5226.
Thank you for your willingness to give of your time to help further Habitat’s mission of building homes, communities and hope!
***ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL RECIEVE A SEPERATE EMAIL WITH ADDITIONAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION REQUIRED BY HABITAT FOR HUMANITY
20 out of 20
Volunteer registration is closed.
If you would like to volunteer, please contact
K.C. Keyton at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 517.353.4400